Regardless of the fact that Verizon was a well-known and secured email service with a total of 2.5 million active users, it announced its closure in 2017. Verizon, unfortunately, got itself out of the email business to focus on other services (like internet, television, and IPTV) and at the same time also asked all its users to migrate their Verizon.net email addresses to over two popular services namely Yahoo and AOL. So, basically this way Verizon has changed the way its veteran customers (as it is not possible to sign-up for a new Verizon email account) would access the Verizon email login.
Now, every user of Verizon.net email service has to access their Verizon email accounts via AOL and Yahoo web addresses, instead of the actual Verizon email sign-in page. However, if you still have any confusion about the same and you’re having trouble in accessing your Verizon account then, have a look at the below-mentioned simple steps process of how you can log in to your Verizon email account from your device (be it Mobile or PC):
Access your Verizon Email Account via Mobile!
- In order to start the login process of accessing your Verizon mail account from your mobile, tap on the icon of ‘Settings’ which is there on your mobile’s home screen.
- From settings, tap on the option of ‘Mail List’ to select the ‘Accounts’ option from there.
- Next, tap on the ‘Add Account’ option and select either one from the ‘AOL’ or ‘Yahoo’ icons.
- After selecting the same, move forward to input the following details associated with your Verizon email account—
- Your Full Name/Username
- Your Verizon Email Address (For instance, [email protected])
- Your Verizon Password
- Now, once you’re done entering the asked login details of your Verizon account, tap on the ‘Next’ button to further follow the on-screen prompts and that’s it, you’re done!
So, this is how you can add your Verizon email account on your smartphone to simply login to the same whenever and wherever you feel like accessing your Verizon email account.
However, if you want to log in to your Verizon email account from your PC then, consider these following steps to access your Verizon email account:
Access your Verizon Email Account via PC!
- In this case, to begin with, the login process of accessing your Verizon mail account from your PC, launch your preferred web browser on the same.
- Then, paste either the ‘AOL.com login page’ link i.e., “mail.aol.com” or the ‘Yahoo Mail login page’ link i.e., “verizon.yahoo.com” in the search bar of your browser.
- Hit the ‘Enter’ button to reach the aforementioned web address and there, enter the following details in the required text-fields—
- Your Username/ Email/ Mobile Number &
- Your Password of Verizon Email Account.
- And, once you’re done entering the login credentials of your Verizon account, click on the ‘Sign-in’ button to reach onto the inbox page of your Verizon email account.
That’s it! This way you can access your Verizon account using these two above-mentioned ways. However, not always because of time and again, complaints about ‘Verizon account got hacked’ issues have been registered. So, considering the same, we’ve also mentioned the steps of how you can reset your Verizon email account’s password in case of a hacked Verizon account.
Note: You can use the below-mentioned steps not only in situations when your suspect that your Verizon account gets compromised; but, also when you encounter Verizon email login issues due to the factors like a forgotten password.
Reset Verizon Email Account Password!
- Start the reset Verizon email account password, navigate to the ‘Verizon Email Login Page’ using this “verizon.yahoo.com” link.
- Once there, click on the ‘Forgot Info’ option to further reach on to this “https://secure.verizon.com/account/forgot-password/start?goto=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.verizon.com%2Fconsumer%2Fmyverizon%2Frouter%3FTarget%3Dnull&clientId=undefined” link.
- There, all you have to do is enter your Verizon user id or your Verizon email address along with the zip code.
- Then, click on the ‘Continue’ button and follow the on-screen available instructions correctly.
- After doing so, you’ll be provided with a ‘Temporary Password’ on your registered mobile number via SMS or call.
- Now, enter the received temporary password in the required text field and once you enter the same, you’ll be asked to enter a new and strong password for your Verizon email account.
- In the end, click on the ‘Finish’ option to end this password reset process and go back to the ‘AOL or Yahoo’ login page to access your Verizon email account via the above-mentioned simple login steps.
That’s all! This is the end of the complete guide that contains not only the simple steps of how you can log in to your Verizon.net email account but, also the steps of how you can recover your hacked Verizon email account easily.