- 1 pound gluten-free spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (25-ounce) jar gluten-free marinara sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 ounces gluten-free grated Parmesan cheese
Cook gluten-free spaghetti according to package directions. Drain. Toss with 1 tablespoon of olive oil to prevent the noodles from sticking together.
As the pasta is cooking, heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in a sizeable skillet over medium-high heat. Add the ground beef and cook until browned, using a wooden spoon or firm spatula to break apart the ground beef as it cooks.
Add your choice of gluten-free marinara sauce and optional basil to the skillet. Simmer for about 15 minutes, until heated through, seasoning to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve sauce over warm spaghetti sprinkled with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.