Have you been looking for a way on how to setup your Foremedia ads on your website, be it WordPress or Blogspot? Here on this page, you’ll be taught some process, easy steps you can go placing and using Foremedia on your websites.
Every bloggers or a webmaster ultimately look for a way or two to earn online after successfully run a website whether through means of Affiliate marketing or through means of running ads on their website. The final is to earn through your website by displaying ads on the website. We’ll talk about how to add Foremedia on your WordPress website and Blogspot.
Before reading further, let us make it clear that we are NOT writing on how to earn but on how to setup Foremedia on your WordPress or Blogspot website.
Login to your Foremedia account
When you are successfully registered, login into your Foremedia account, click on getting started and a page of 4 steps to begin we show up(Ads.txt setup, Analytics setup, Payment, Validation.)
Click on get Ads.txt
This is applicable for both WordPress and Blogspot users. once you have clicked on the get ads.txt, copy and paste the code snippest in the ads.txt file in the root directory of your site.
Login to your cPanel (for wordpress users)
Once you’ve loggedin into your cPanel , click on your file manager,
go to the folder named public_HTML
. Search for the file named ads.txt in the public_html folder and paste the copied code snippest
Or, you can paste the code using a wordpress plugin named “Ads.txt Manager”
- Login into your wordpress account
- Goto plugins
- Search, install and activate ads.txt manager plugin.
- Once that’s done, you’ll have to go to your settings on your wordpress,
- Click on ads.txt and paste the code snippest and save
For blogspot users,
simply follow this steps:
- Sign in to Blogger.
- In the top left, choose the blog you want to set up.
- From the menu on the left, click Settings.
- Under “Monetization,” turn on Enable custom ads. txt.
- Click Custom ads. …
- Copy the settings from your third-party monetization provider and paste them in the text box.
- Click Save.
Now, on to the next step;
Pasting the Analytics code
Now, go back to your foremedia ads account and click on analytics setup, a snippest code will also come out, copy and paste the code snippest.
For wordpress user;
head to your WordPress Dashboard, go to Appearance then click on Theme Editor, then locate the header.php tab on your right side.
Click to edit it and paste the code right after the <head> code.
Or, you can install the code using a plugin;
- Go to your plugin
- Install and activate insert header and footer plugin
- Go to settings and click on insert headers and footers
- Paste the copied code into the headers and footers.
For blogspot users;
- Visit your blogspot homepage
- Go to themes
- Click the drop down arrow that shows edit HTML
- Edit the HTML and paste the code right after your <head> code and click save.
Add Payment method
Go to your Foremedia ads account and click on add payment. You can add PayPal as a payment method and you can also add a Bank transfer as mode of payment. But it’s advisable to add PayPal as the payment method.
Still not getting the setup? Follow a visual guide on how to set up your ads
After you have successfully done the setup, the systen will crawl through all process and mark it, you should give it like an hour to validate. you will receive an email stating that everything is accepted. you will receive also in your email that “CONGRATULATIONS! you have successfully registered”.
After all these are done, sit tight and wait for their approval message. It takes mostly 7 days, of you don’t get report before that seven days, message them through their email address ([email protected])
Thanks for Taking your time to go through this.
Sharing is Caring!