How to send an email on Yahoo from your computer or mobile device using the free Yahoo Mail service.
You can send an email on Yahoo using their Yahoo Mail service, which you can access through any browser or with the Yahoo Mail app.
To send an email from Yahoo Mail, you just need to use the “Compose” button at the top of your inbox.
You can send emails to multiple people at once using the Tab key.
If you’ve signed up for a Yahoo account, you have free access to Yahoo Mail, their email service.
With Yahoo Mail , you can send an email with just a few clicks, using either Yahoo in a web browser or the Yahoo mobile app for your phone or tablet. You can use whichever is more convenient, and your inbox will stay in sync between the two at all times.
Here’s how to send an email on Yahoo Mail from your Mac, PC, iPhone, or Android device.
How to send an email on Yahoo in a web browser
1. Open Yahoo Mail in a browser and sign into your account.
2. Click “Compose,” which you can find over the folder pane on the left side of the web page.
3. Enter the recipient’s email address. If you’re sending the email to more than one person, press the Tab key on your keyboard after each recipient.
4. Complete the subject line, message body, and add any attachments you want.
5. Click “Send” at the bottom of the window.
How to send an email on the Yahoo Mail mobile app
1. Start the Yahoo Mail app and sign into your account. If you haven’t yet installed it, you can get Yahoo Mail for Android or Yahoo Mail for iOS .
2. Tap the Compose button at the top-right of the screen. Its icon looks like a pencil.
3. Enter the recipient’s email address. If you’re sending the email to more than one person, press the Enter key on your on-screen keyboard after each recipient.
4. Complete the subject line, message body, and add any attachments, and then tap “Send” at the top-right of the window.