How do you delete a schoology account?
Teachers, students, and parents with Basic Schoology accounts can delete their accounts by navigating to https://app.schoology.com/settings/account/action?delete while logged into the account they’d like to delete.
How can I delete my account?
Open up the mobile app on your iPhone or Android Device. Log in and go to App Settings to find the Delete Account button at the bottom. Tap it then confirm. The data and matches are wiped.
How do I delete a parent account on schoology?
To delete an account, navigate to https://app.schoology.com/settings/account/action?delete while logged into the account you’d like to delete. Deleting an account removes all submissions, resources, and content associated with the account, and neither the account nor the items can be restored.
How do I delete old schoology courses?
- Click Courses in the header.
- Click My Courses.
- Click the gear icon to the right of a section you’d like to delete. If there is no gear displayed, click the course’s name. A list of course section titles should display below, each with the gear icon menu to the right.
- Click Delete.
Can you hide courses in schoology?
Click the gear to the right of the section you wish to archive. Select Archive Section from the drop-down menu.
How do you delete a schoology folder?
Can I undo a delete in schoology?
To restore a deleted course section, follow these steps: Click the checkbox to the left of the course name. To select all courses, click the checkbox to the left of the Courses column title. Click Restore.
How do you delete a schoology app?
- Click the App Center icon at the top of Schoology, then click App Center.
- Click Organization Apps under the header at the top of Schoology.
- Locate the app and click Install/Remove to the right.
- Deselect all the areas from which you want to uninstall the app.
- Click Submit to save your changes.