You can clear your watch history on Hulu by removing individual movies and shows, or by clearing your full watch history.
To remove a single show or movie, you’ll clear the history in Hulu’s “Keep Watching” section.
To clear your entire Hulu watch history at once, you’ll need to visit the “Privacy and Settings” page.
Once you’ve finished streaming your favorite shows on Hulu, you can clear your watch history in just a few easy steps.
Hulu lets you manually delete shows from your “Keep Watching” section, or you can erase your entire history at once through your browser, though this action can’ be undone.
How to clear individual shows and movies from your Hulu watch history on a browser
1. Open Hulu in your preferred browser on a Mac or PC.
2. Scroll down until you see the “Keep Watching” section.
3. Hover your mouse over the title you want to delete, and then click the “X” icon at the bottom of its window.
4. This will open a pop-up confirming the decision. You’ll be informed that when you do this, it’ll reset your watch progress. Click the black “Okay” button.
How to clear individual shows and movies from your Hulu watch history on a mobile device
1. Open the Hulu app on your iPhone or Android device.
2. Wipe to the right until you reach your “Keep Watching” section.
3. Tap the three dots in the upper-right corner of the show you want to remove.
4. Tap “Remove from Watch History” to delete the item.
How to clear your watch history on Hulu all at once
1. Open Hulu and click on your profile name in the upper-right corner of the Hulu homepage.
2. Click “Account.”
3. If it prompts you to enter your password, enter it.
4. On your account page, scroll down to “Privacy And Settings” on the right-hand side.
5. Click “California Privacy Rights.”
6. On the next page, under the “Manage Activity” section, check the box next to “Watch History.”
7. Click the black “Clear Selected” button at the bottom.
8. This will open a pop-up confirming your decision. Click “Clear” to complete the process.
How to clear your watch history on Hulu in 2 different ways.